- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 4
How I can round prices?
- serg4erkassy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 6 months ago #316993
by serg4erkassy
How I can round prices? was created by serg4erkassy
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.9.16
Hello. I am adding price in USD but I need it to display in local Ukrainian currency, but it is not rounded. How to fix this?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.9.16
Hello. I am adding price in USD but I need it to display in local Ukrainian currency, but it is not rounded. How to fix this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #317001
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How I can round prices?
Hi,
In the settings of your currency, you can configure how you want the prices to be rounded. You can find them when you edit the currency via the menu System>Currencies.
In the settings of your currency, you can configure how you want the prices to be rounded. You can find them when you edit the currency via the menu System>Currencies.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- serg4erkassy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 4
6 years 6 months ago #317040
by serg4erkassy
Replied by serg4erkassy on topic How I can round prices?
I'll try, thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- serg4erkassy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 4
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #317041
by serg4erkassy
Replied by serg4erkassy on topic How I can round prices?
I've tried to change from 0 to 10 - the price was the same. screenshots attached.
What I can do else?
What I can do else?
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by serg4erkassy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #317042
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How I can round prices?
Hi,
Then try to activate the "round prices during calculations" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Also, I would recommend a round increment of 10, not 3.
Then try to activate the "round prices during calculations" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Also, I would recommend a round increment of 10, not 3.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- serg4erkassy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 4
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #317069
by serg4erkassy
Replied by serg4erkassy on topic How I can round prices?
it is activated from beginning and round increment is 10 now - nothing.
All screenshots attached
All screenshots attached
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by serg4erkassy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- serg4erkassy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 4
6 years 6 months ago #317073
by serg4erkassy
Replied by serg4erkassy on topic How I can round prices?
I deactivated "round prices during calculations" and it started to work - it is very strange=)
The following user(s) said Thank You: HadiTak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- serg4erkassy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 4
6 years 6 months ago #317080
by serg4erkassy
Replied by serg4erkassy on topic How I can round prices?
There're prices that are not rounded in JD Hikashop Category module on the main page
smart.ck.ua/
.
Each product separately has a rounded price. How to fix this? Screenshots attached
smart.ck.ua/component/hikashop/product/7..._Bluetooth_P47_White
it is a link to a product with rounded price, but it is not rounded in the Hikashop Category module of favirite products
Each product separately has a rounded price. How to fix this? Screenshots attached
smart.ck.ua/component/hikashop/product/7..._Bluetooth_P47_White
it is a link to a product with rounded price, but it is not rounded in the Hikashop Category module of favirite products
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #317075
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How I can round prices?
Hi,
Well, if it works, that's great.
Well, if it works, that's great.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- serg4erkassy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 4
6 years 6 months ago #317091
by serg4erkassy
Replied by serg4erkassy on topic How I can round prices?
There was my last comment
There're prices that are not rounded in JD Hikashop Category module on the main page smart.ck.ua/ .
Each product separately has a rounded price. How to fix this? Screenshots attached
smart.ck.ua/component/hikashop/product/7..._Bluetooth_P47_White
it is a link to a product with rounded price, but it is not rounded in the Hikashop Category module of favirite products
There're prices that are not rounded in JD Hikashop Category module on the main page smart.ck.ua/ .
Each product separately has a rounded price. How to fix this? Screenshots attached
smart.ck.ua/component/hikashop/product/7..._Bluetooth_P47_White
it is a link to a product with rounded price, but it is not rounded in the Hikashop Category module of favirite products
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #317081
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How I can round prices?
Hi,
For the JD Hikashop Category module, I don't know. I would recommend to check with the support of that module as I don't know how is their code to display the price. Normally, it needs to call the format function of the class.currency class which does the increment rounding before the display. But if the module doesn't call that function and does the display differently, then it it probably requires some code modifications to support that rounding capability.
For the JD Hikashop Category module, I don't know. I would recommend to check with the support of that module as I don't know how is their code to display the price. Normally, it needs to call the format function of the class.currency class which does the increment rounding before the display. But if the module doesn't call that function and does the display differently, then it it probably requires some code modifications to support that rounding capability.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- serg4erkassy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 4
6 years 6 months ago #317099
by serg4erkassy
Replied by serg4erkassy on topic How I can round prices?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds