- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 4
How I can display Brand above the characteristics table?
- serg4erkassy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 6 months ago #317145
by serg4erkassy
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
smart.ck.ua/hodynnyky/product/122-lenovo-watch-9-smart-band
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
Hello.
How I can display Brand above the characteristics table?
Screenshot attached
Thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
Hello.
How I can display Brand above the characteristics table?
Screenshot attached
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #317149
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How I can display Brand above the characteristics table?
Hi,
As you have a custom product page layout, I can't say for sure as I don't know how your layout was customized by your template provider (or yourself ?).
However, it's likely that by changing the line:
to:
in the file product / show_tabular.php via the menu Display>Views, you'll be able to do that.
If that doesn't work, then it's hard to say precisely. You would first have to activate the "Display view files" setting of the HikaShop configuration to check which view file is used to display the product page layout and if you don't find that code in show_tabular, then you should check with your template provider.
As you have a custom product page layout, I can't say for sure as I don't know how your layout was customized by your template provider (or yourself ?).
However, it's likely that by changing the line:
Code:
$specif_tab_content = trim($this->loadTemplate()) . $specif_tab_content;
Code:
$specif_tab_content = $specif_tab_content . trim($this->loadTemplate());
If that doesn't work, then it's hard to say precisely. You would first have to activate the "Display view files" setting of the HikaShop configuration to check which view file is used to display the product page layout and if you don't find that code in show_tabular, then you should check with your template provider.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- serg4erkassy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 4
6 years 5 months ago #317288
by serg4erkassy
Replied by serg4erkassy on topic How I can display Brand above the characteristics table?
Thank you. It works
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds