Skip to main content

Registration button CSS

More
6 years 5 months ago #317303 by bpratt
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.2

Just helping out someone with their Essential site, and they have an issue with the Register button not being visible.

I'm guessing it is a CSS issue, but I've never got in to CSS stuff before, so I'm a bit lost.

I've had a bit of a fiddle with things, but I think I might be doing more harm than good with their site.

Their Joomla template is JP-Universal.

Would appreciate it if someone could tell us how to get ourselves out of this spot, as in changing the color of this particular button.

From what I can work out it is the hikabtn_checkout_login_register is what needs to be changed.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #317304 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Registration button CSS
Hi,

It's hard to provide help on that without looking at the situation on the page.
Could you provide a link to the page so that we can analyze the situation there ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #317342 by bpratt
Replied by bpratt on topic Registration button CSS
I think I've worked it out for myself with the css..... thanks for getting back to us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum