- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
don't get MyParcel Pickup plugin working
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #317639
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
don't get MyParcel Pickup plugin working was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
Hi,
I don't get MyParcel Pickup working.
I have configure the shipping methode.
Filled-in my API (same as the other myparcel plugin)
But at the checkout the shipping methode is not visible.
Hope you can take a look.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Hi,
I don't get MyParcel Pickup working.
I have configure the shipping methode.
Filled-in my API (same as the other myparcel plugin)
But at the checkout the shipping methode is not visible.
Hope you can take a look.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317642
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic don't get MyParcel Pickup plugin working
Hi,
Deactivate the other shipping methods you have on your website. Then, check again your checkout. You should then see the error message from the pickup plugin which should help in understanding what's going on.
Deactivate the other shipping methods you have on your website. Then, check again your checkout. You should then see the error message from the pickup plugin which should help in understanding what's going on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317683
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic don't get MyParcel Pickup plugin working
Hi Nicolas,
Sorry, but when I deactivate all other shipping methodes I get the message:
NO SHIPPING METHOD FOUND
I have no restrictions in the shipping methode so the shipping methode should be visible.
See screenshot!
Hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Sorry, but when I deactivate all other shipping methodes I get the message:
NO SHIPPING METHOD FOUND
I have no restrictions in the shipping methode so the shipping methode should be visible.
See screenshot!
Hope you can help me.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317704
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic don't get MyParcel Pickup plugin working
Hi,
I did a test and it works fine:
monosnap.com/file/1mUskam0gHpWs5Iwzvc7ITxxcxF7K5
I suppose that the issue comes from the address you're using for your test.
Make sure it's a valid address.
Also, I remember you said recently that you used the address_street2 field for the house number:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...nd-track.html#317649
And you have modified the track and label MyParcel plugin to support that change.
But I suppose you didn't modify the MyParcel Pickup plugin for that.
You should edit the file plugins/hikashopshipping/myparcelpickup/myparcelpickup.php and change the line:
$street = SplitStreet::SplitStreet(@$order->shipping_address_full->shipping_address->address_street, $src_country, $dst_country);
to:
$street = SplitStreet::SplitStreet(@$order->shipping_address_full->shipping_address->address_street.' '.@$order->shipping_address_full->shipping_address->address_street2, $src_country, $dst_country);
I've also added a patch to the MyParcel pickup plugin to display an error message when no pickup location is found because of the address.
I did a test and it works fine:
monosnap.com/file/1mUskam0gHpWs5Iwzvc7ITxxcxF7K5
I suppose that the issue comes from the address you're using for your test.
Make sure it's a valid address.
Also, I remember you said recently that you used the address_street2 field for the house number:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...nd-track.html#317649
And you have modified the track and label MyParcel plugin to support that change.
But I suppose you didn't modify the MyParcel Pickup plugin for that.
You should edit the file plugins/hikashopshipping/myparcelpickup/myparcelpickup.php and change the line:
$street = SplitStreet::SplitStreet(@$order->shipping_address_full->shipping_address->address_street, $src_country, $dst_country);
to:
$street = SplitStreet::SplitStreet(@$order->shipping_address_full->shipping_address->address_street.' '.@$order->shipping_address_full->shipping_address->address_street2, $src_country, $dst_country);
I've also added a patch to the MyParcel pickup plugin to display an error message when no pickup location is found because of the address.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317740
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic don't get MyParcel Pickup plugin working
Thanks Nicolas,
I appreciate your support and that of your colleagues.
It's really the best!
Kind regards,
Lumiga
I appreciate your support and that of your colleagues.
It's really the best!
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds