- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Mollie payment plugin not empty shopping cart after payment
Hi Support,
Today I have test the new plugin from Mollie:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/cid-153.html
But when I paid en came back to my shop I saw that the shopping cart was not empty.
You can try it by your self, we have a test API so you can walk true the whole proces.
For example with this product: basis-hikashop.lucians.eu/webshop/product/laptop-hp-z12
Hope you can fix it.
Kind regards,
Lumige
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This might not be linked to that payment plugin.
Check the setting "Clean cart when order is" in the HikaShop configuration.
If it's set to "confirmed", it's normal that the cart is not empty if you come back from the payment gateway without finishing the payment.
Otherwise, it's probably something to be modified in the plugin to redirect to the after_end URL of HikaShop after the payment.
In that case, you want to contact skyspider.com.au/#contact the developer of the plugin so that he can have a look at the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The configuration was set clean cart when order is created.
See screenshot, so I will contact skyspider.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've tested on my site and my cart appears to be cleared correctly, and this is the first I'm hearing of this bug in two years. Have there been any updates to the way Hikashop determines that an order status should be changed?
OP I asked you on Facebook but have yet to receive a response, are you using any custom return URLs? Additionally I can't test on your site there's a problem with your MyParcel API, either that or I'm just entering in a bad address. Can you give me an address I could enter in to test?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Here you can see the configuration:
The return url is: basis-hikashop.lucians.eu/betaling-gelukt
I have turned off the MyParcel plugin, so no you can use fake addresses.
Hope you can find something.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
With the "clean cart when order is" setting set to "created", the cart is cleared following the creation of the order, before the redirection to the payment gateway. So if you still have a cart when you come back from the payment gateway it means that it's not the same cart.
You must have had several carts linked to your user account while doing your tests, and thus when one cart is cleared, the next one in line becomes the current cart, and if you have several carts with the same thing, then you think that the cart wasn't cleared.
First, delete the carts linked to your test user account in the menu Customers>Carts of your backend.
Then, test again and hopefully you won't be able to reproduce the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for the hint, but that's not the problem.
Because when I test with an other payment plugin (ROPayments form Roland) it's working perfect.
And here you can see I have no carts open in the menu Customers>Carts,
And everytime I start my test with an empty cart and I have tested with differents products.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I checked your website, but I don't see why that wouldn't empty the cart if the "clean cart when order is" setting is really set to "created".
Also, even if the cart is not cleared before the redirection to the payment gateway, if the payment plugin properly redirects back to the "after_end" URL of HikaShop (which then redirects to the "return URL" of the payment method), HikaShop will clear the cart too.
So I don't see how it could work for RO payments and not SkySpider's, that's strange.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Al my shops are configured with clear cart when order is created, they all work perfect with RO payments.
I only want to test Sky Spider as an alternative option in case of.
I have turned on both Payment plugins so you can test with both.
See also the configuration from RO Payments.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But I will then be sent back to this URL: basis-hikashop.lucians.eu/betaling-mislukt (payment failed)
But the payment was successful and the order is confirmed.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you don't set any "return URL" in the plugin, you're supposed to be redirected to the after_end URL of HikaShop. But it's that's not the case, then I can only think that the payment plugin is redirecting elsewhere, or you have some redirection mechanism (like there is in sh404SEF) to redirect the after_end URL elsewhere.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.