- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Problems using Carousel Menu for level 1 module
6 years 3 months ago #321137
by fhmanas
Problems using Carousel Menu for level 1 module was created by fhmanas
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
As stated, am testing the carousel module,
Overall, it works and looks great, the problem is when I click on a category it somehow create a menu link "Menu item for category listing module 134" and I don't see products under that category.
I check the backend and I did see the menu links being generated under Hikashop hidden menu but I can't rename it as it looks ugly in my breadcrumb
As you can see in the attached image, the yellow portion is my breadcrumb, the white portion is the body (empty) and the green portion is part of the footer.
The category is Rice Meals, and you can see the generated "Menu item for category listing module 134"
Why is this happening and where are my products?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
As stated, am testing the carousel module,
Overall, it works and looks great, the problem is when I click on a category it somehow create a menu link "Menu item for category listing module 134" and I don't see products under that category.
I check the backend and I did see the menu links being generated under Hikashop hidden menu but I can't rename it as it looks ugly in my breadcrumb
As you can see in the attached image, the yellow portion is my breadcrumb, the white portion is the body (empty) and the green portion is part of the footer.
The category is Rice Meals, and you can see the generated "Menu item for category listing module 134"
Why is this happening and where are my products?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #321138
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Problems using Carousel Menu for level 1 module
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #321166
by fhmanas
Replied by fhmanas on topic Problems using Carousel Menu for level 1 module
Yes, got this resolve after tinkering with the menu item. After I replaced the title, the products loaded, so that is solved.
My next issue is that I have 6 categories, and I have the module set up as 5x1 display, I was expecting the sixth category will be hidden as overflow on the right side, which I can just slide into, but the module only loads 5 categories and rotates within the 5 categories. I don't want to have 2 rows of categories, and I don't want to go beyond 5 items to be displayed at a time. How do I do this with Carousel module.
My next issue is that I have 6 categories, and I have the module set up as 5x1 display, I was expecting the sixth category will be hidden as overflow on the right side, which I can just slide into, but the module only loads 5 categories and rotates within the 5 categories. I don't want to have 2 rows of categories, and I don't want to go beyond 5 items to be displayed at a time. How do I do this with Carousel module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #321168
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problems using Carousel Menu for level 1 module
Hi,
You need to increase the number of rows in the settings of your module. That won't change the display but will allow for more products to be loaded.
You need to increase the number of rows in the settings of your module. That won't change the display but will allow for more products to be loaded.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds