- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal payment is still pending
6 years 2 months ago #322330
by fhmanas
Paypal payment is still pending was created by fhmanas
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
Hi, I have paypal processing my credit card payments. It is working, Paypal accepts the payment and Hikashop confirms the payment. My problem is that Paypal sets the payment to 'Pending' until I set the item to shipped. I don't need Paypal to monitor the shipping, I just need it to accept payment. Is there a setting that will tell Paypal that item is already shipped and credit the funds to me already.
Hi, I have paypal processing my credit card payments. It is working, Paypal accepts the payment and Hikashop confirms the payment. My problem is that Paypal sets the payment to 'Pending' until I set the item to shipped. I don't need Paypal to monitor the shipping, I just need it to accept payment. Is there a setting that will tell Paypal that item is already shipped and credit the funds to me already.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #322357
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal payment is still pending
Hi,
Check the "enable validation mode" setting of your PayPal payment method via the menu System>Payment methods.
If that setting is activated, then you'll have to manually validate the payments in your PayPal merchant account.
Check the "enable validation mode" setting of your PayPal payment method via the menu System>Payment methods.
If that setting is activated, then you'll have to manually validate the payments in your PayPal merchant account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #322390
by fhmanas
Replied by fhmanas on topic Paypal payment is still pending
Hi, nicolas, I had 'Enable validation' set to no already, the payment is still left 'pending' in Paypal. I have to click 'get funds' and set item to shipped manually..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #322394
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal payment is still pending
Hi,
Then check the settings of your PayPal merchant account. You should have a similar setting there that you must deactivate so that the funds are accepted automatically.
Then check the settings of your PayPal merchant account. You should have a similar setting there that you must deactivate so that the funds are accepted automatically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds