- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Payment Method Question
6 years 2 months ago #322331
by fhmanas
Payment Method Question was created by fhmanas
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
Would like to know if a payment method will be restricted and not shown if billing address and shipping address are not the same. I want to apply this restriction on 'Collection on Delivery' method as it might be abused by somebody. I want to make sure that items are paid already before I ship to a different address, so I don't want to show the 'COD' method when Billing and Shipping address are different.
Would like to know if a payment method will be restricted and not shown if billing address and shipping address are not the same. I want to apply this restriction on 'Collection on Delivery' method as it might be abused by somebody. I want to make sure that items are paid already before I ship to a different address, so I don't want to show the 'COD' method when Billing and Shipping address are different.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 2 months ago #322356
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Payment Method Question
Hello,
Can you give us more information about it as there is no option in Hikashop to prevent a payment method from showing if the user have a different shipping address ?
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Can you give us more information about it as there is no option in Hikashop to prevent a payment method from showing if the user have a different shipping address ?
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #322389
by fhmanas
Replied by fhmanas on topic Payment Method Question
Hi, Mohamed, I have a 'Collect on Delivery' payment method, I am thinking not showing the Collect on delivery method when the shipping is different from the billing address, just to make sure the order gets paid before we ship, to make sure that we don't have a problem with collection when the people in the shipping address claim they did not order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #322395
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment Method Question
Hi,
There is no setting for that.
It would require the development of a custom COD payment plugin to add that condition in the code of the plugin.
There is no setting for that.
It would require the development of a custom COD payment plugin to add that condition in the code of the plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds