- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Filter Issue
- weechengkhor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 1 month ago #323465
by weechengkhor
Filter Issue was created by weechengkhor
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mg.satumalaysiahosting.com/new-arrival
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
Dear Support
why the filter won't display when I click the category eg Kids (Menu Accordeon CK)
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
Dear Support
why the filter won't display when I click the category eg Kids (Menu Accordeon CK)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 month ago #323489
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter Issue
Hi,
I'm not sure. However, I can think of 2 things which could do that.
- if you have Advanced Modules manager, you can restrict the modules to be displayed based on the current category
- in the settings of the filters (menu Display>Filters) you can restrict them to only one category. So if you selected the main category and have the "include sub categories" setting turned off, then the filter will only display for the main category and won't appear for sub categories
I'm not sure. However, I can think of 2 things which could do that.
- if you have Advanced Modules manager, you can restrict the modules to be displayed based on the current category
- in the settings of the filters (menu Display>Filters) you can restrict them to only one category. So if you selected the main category and have the "include sub categories" setting turned off, then the filter will only display for the main category and won't appear for sub categories
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds