- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Cart Not Appearing
- seamusomonstersuit
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 11 months ago #324594
by seamusomonstersuit
Cart Not Appearing was created by seamusomonstersuit
Hi,
I am trying to add HikaShop to an existing Joomla site. However, the Cart button does not appear at all so it is not possible to complete checkout.
Any help would be gratefully appreciated!
Thanks!
I am trying to add HikaShop to an existing Joomla site. However, the Cart button does not appear at all so it is not possible to complete checkout.
Any help would be gratefully appreciated!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 11 months ago #324595
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart Not Appearing
Hi,
Do you mean that you don't see the "add to cart" button for each product ?
In that case, it could come from several things:
- add to cart button display setting turned off in the HikaShop configuration or in the menu item settings
- catalogue mode turned on in the HikaShop configuration
- no stock for the product
- sale start date of the product in the future or sale end date in the past
- no price set for the product and "display add to cart button for free products" setting turned off in the HikaShop configuration
Or maybe you mean that you can add to cart, but you don't see anything to access the checkout ?
In that case, there are several things you can do:
- configure the HikaShop cart module via the Joomla modules manager
- create a menu item of the type "HikaShop checkout" via the joomla menu manager
- configure the HikaShop cart notification plugin via the Joomla plugins manager
Do you mean that you don't see the "add to cart" button for each product ?
In that case, it could come from several things:
- add to cart button display setting turned off in the HikaShop configuration or in the menu item settings
- catalogue mode turned on in the HikaShop configuration
- no stock for the product
- sale start date of the product in the future or sale end date in the past
- no price set for the product and "display add to cart button for free products" setting turned off in the HikaShop configuration
Or maybe you mean that you can add to cart, but you don't see anything to access the checkout ?
In that case, there are several things you can do:
- configure the HikaShop cart module via the Joomla modules manager
- create a menu item of the type "HikaShop checkout" via the joomla menu manager
- configure the HikaShop cart notification plugin via the Joomla plugins manager
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- seamusomonstersuit
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 11 months ago #324611
by seamusomonstersuit
Replied by seamusomonstersuit on topic Cart Not Appearing
Thanks for the response!
I mean that I can add to cart but can't access the checkout. The Add to Cart button appears at the bottom of each product, and when I click it, a notification appears on the top right. That all seems to be functioning perfectly. Obviously, I can't test it fully just yet.
I'll give those suggestions a go and report back on how I get on.
I mean that I can add to cart but can't access the checkout. The Add to Cart button appears at the bottom of each product, and when I click it, a notification appears on the top right. That all seems to be functioning perfectly. Obviously, I can't test it fully just yet.
I'll give those suggestions a go and report back on how I get on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds