- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Call to undefined method stdClass::getParams()
- sinanyildiz
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 11 months ago #324792
by sinanyildiz
Call to undefined method stdClass::getParams() was created by sinanyildiz
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.9
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I get the following error how can I fix it,
Call to undefined method stdClass::getParams()
by index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing
I get the following error how can I fix it,
Call to undefined method stdClass::getParams()
by index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.9
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I get the following error how can I fix it,
Call to undefined method stdClass::getParams()
by index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing
I get the following error how can I fix it,
Call to undefined method stdClass::getParams()
by index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 11 months ago #324808
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Call to undefined method stdClass::getParams()
Hi,
I don't see that error on your link.
Could you activate the "debug mode" and "error reporting" settings of the Joomla configuration and access the page with the issue again ?
That should output additional information about the error which will help us understand what's going on.
Please provide the full information.
I don't see that error on your link.
Could you activate the "debug mode" and "error reporting" settings of the Joomla configuration and access the page with the issue again ?
That should output additional information about the error which will help us understand what's going on.
Please provide the full information.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #325278
by Proietti
Replied by Proietti on topic Call to undefined method stdClass::getParams()
Buonasera,
dopo aver effettuato l'aggiornamento di HikaShop il sito ha riportato lo stesso errore
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::getParams() in /web/htdocs/www.cianferoni.com/home/home/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/module.php on line 157
joomla 3.2.7
hikashop 4.4.0
Good evening,
after updating HikaShop the site reported the same error
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass :: getParams () in /web/htdocs/www.cianferoni.com/home/home/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/module.php on line 157
joomla 3.2.7
hikashop 4.4.0
[Moderator : ] We allow ourselves to translate your message, as here it's a english forum, thank you for your understanding.
dopo aver effettuato l'aggiornamento di HikaShop il sito ha riportato lo stesso errore
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::getParams() in /web/htdocs/www.cianferoni.com/home/home/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/module.php on line 157
joomla 3.2.7
hikashop 4.4.0
Good evening,
after updating HikaShop the site reported the same error
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass :: getParams () in /web/htdocs/www.cianferoni.com/home/home/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/module.php on line 157
joomla 3.2.7
hikashop 4.4.0
[Moderator : ] We allow ourselves to translate your message, as here it's a english forum, thank you for your understanding.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 11 months ago #325332
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Call to undefined method stdClass::getParams()
Hi,
I think that the issue is your version of Joomla.
I would recommend updating to a recent version of Joomla 3 and it will prevent the problem.
I think that the issue is your version of Joomla.
I would recommend updating to a recent version of Joomla 3 and it will prevent the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds