- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Filter doesn't work + filter module is not shown anywhere
- claus pantle
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 10 months ago #325874
by claus pantle
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, google Chrome
I have the multi-site-edition and the first shop works. But finally I have two problems I can not solve. Filter:
The filter works, but as a search result I get the list of categories. To the customer, this is not helpfull. How can I get the search results as a list of any single product, the searched text fits to?
I renamed /MYTEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product and refreshed the cache, but that didn't help.
I want the filter working as in the live-demo: demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop-...filter_Search_1=shoe
The second problem: The filter module is defined to be shown in module position "banner" and at all pages. But the module is only shown on product pages, although all the "display"-buttons are set on "Yes".
Thanks in advance!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, google Chrome
I have the multi-site-edition and the first shop works. But finally I have two problems I can not solve. Filter:
The filter works, but as a search result I get the list of categories. To the customer, this is not helpfull. How can I get the search results as a list of any single product, the searched text fits to?
I renamed /MYTEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product and refreshed the cache, but that didn't help.
I want the filter working as in the live-demo: demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop-...filter_Search_1=shoe
The second problem: The filter module is defined to be shown in module position "banner" and at all pages. But the module is only shown on product pages, although all the "display"-buttons are set on "Yes".
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #325908
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filter doesn't work + filter module is not shown anywhere
Hi,
1. Supposing that you're using the HikaShop Filter module to run the search with the filter system, I would recommend to turn on the "force redirect" setting of the module if that's not already the case, and then, in the "menu" setting of that module, you need to enter the id of a menu item configured to display all your products (a menu item of the type HikaShop products listing). And then it will work like on our demo website.
2. Could it be that the banner position is not available on other pages ?
If the module is configured to display on all the pages, then it will display on all the pages as long as the position is available on all the pages. Besides, that I don't see another reason.
1. Supposing that you're using the HikaShop Filter module to run the search with the filter system, I would recommend to turn on the "force redirect" setting of the module if that's not already the case, and then, in the "menu" setting of that module, you need to enter the id of a menu item configured to display all your products (a menu item of the type HikaShop products listing). And then it will work like on our demo website.
2. Could it be that the banner position is not available on other pages ?
If the module is configured to display on all the pages, then it will display on all the pages as long as the position is available on all the pages. Besides, that I don't see another reason.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds