- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 9
Orders - Layout in Back End
- Leilahodgkins
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 10 months ago #326511
by Leilahodgkins
Orders - Layout in Back End was created by Leilahodgkins
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
Sorry to bother you with this but after the latest update, the layout of the Orders screen seems messed up - see attached.
I've tried re-installing the new version for a second time manually but it still persists. Do you think it's a caching issue? My client will complain so I'd be really grateful for any suggestion of what might have gone wrong.
I've updated on other sites without any problems.
Many thanks
Leila
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
Sorry to bother you with this but after the latest update, the layout of the Orders screen seems messed up - see attached.
I've tried re-installing the new version for a second time manually but it still persists. Do you think it's a caching issue? My client will complain so I'd be really grateful for any suggestion of what might have gone wrong.
I've updated on other sites without any problems.
Many thanks
Leila
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Leilahodgkins
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 9
5 years 10 months ago #326514
by Leilahodgkins
Replied by Leilahodgkins on topic Orders - Layout in Back End
No worries!! I've solved it - I had a custom back end stylesheet causing the problem.
So sorry to trouble you.
Best wishes
Leila
So sorry to trouble you.
Best wishes
Leila
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326515
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Orders - Layout in Back End
Hi,
That look like a CSS issue.
I would recommend to first check the "Back-end CSS File" setting of the Display tab in the HikaShop configuration.
If it's not set to "default", then it means that you've customized the backend CSS of an old version of HikaShop and thus you're using the CSS of a previous version of HikaShop and when we'll change stuff in the HTML of the backend, the CSS won't match.
Ideally, instead you could add your custom CSS directly in the view file of the area where you need it, or via a plugin (for example extensions.joomla.org/extension/style-a-.../load-custom-css-js/ ) so that you won't have to deal with manually moving your changes each time you update HikaShop.
That look like a CSS issue.
I would recommend to first check the "Back-end CSS File" setting of the Display tab in the HikaShop configuration.
If it's not set to "default", then it means that you've customized the backend CSS of an old version of HikaShop and thus you're using the CSS of a previous version of HikaShop and when we'll change stuff in the HTML of the backend, the CSS won't match.
Ideally, instead you could add your custom CSS directly in the view file of the area where you need it, or via a plugin (for example extensions.joomla.org/extension/style-a-.../load-custom-css-js/ ) so that you won't have to deal with manually moving your changes each time you update HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leilahodgkins
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Leilahodgkins
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 9
5 years 10 months ago #326541
by Leilahodgkins
Replied by Leilahodgkins on topic Orders - Layout in Back End
Yes, you are absolutely right. I had made a custom back end stylesheet which in fact I wasn't using, so I have switched back to using the default.
Thanks so much for your support.
Leila
Thanks so much for your support.
Leila
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds