- Posts: 366
- Thank you received: 26
Quantity with HikaSerial
5 years 10 months ago #326909
by Thrane
Quantity with HikaSerial was created by Thrane
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
I have added HikaSerial to some products, but when I do that, the quantity changes to UNLIMTED?
I can't change it to a fixed number, which I need, since I'm selling tickets
What have I missed?
Regards
Thomas
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
I have added HikaSerial to some products, but when I do that, the quantity changes to UNLIMTED?
I can't change it to a fixed number, which I need, since I'm selling tickets
What have I missed?
Regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326917
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Quantity with HikaSerial
Hello,
See "link product quantity"
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ration.html#main_adv
Regards,
See "link product quantity"
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ration.html#main_adv
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326921
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Quantity with HikaSerial
Makes sense, thanks ...
So I have to generate my 250 serials manually and enter them into a pack?
So I have to generate my 250 serials manually and enter them into a pack?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326924
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Quantity with HikaSerial
Yes.
Note that you have the "import" menu in HikaSerial to easily import a CSV of your serials.
And to generate them, you can use Excel:
www.extendoffice.com/documents/excel/642...e-random-string.html
Note that you have the "import" menu in HikaSerial to easily import a CSV of your serials.
And to generate them, you can use Excel:
www.extendoffice.com/documents/excel/642...e-random-string.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326962
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Quantity with HikaSerial
Great!
Thank you for always being ready to help out
Thank you for always being ready to help out
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds