- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 2
Error message, site does not work after installation of Hikashop business
5 years 8 months ago #328396
by jes060
Replied by jes060 on topic Error message, site does not work after installation of Hikashop business
send the link via the contact form. Thanks Jos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #328399
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error message, site does not work after installation of Hikashop business
Hi,
I've installed the Business edition with the backend and FTP accesses you provided.
I did get the same error as you reported on your homepage.
The issue is that this error page is customized by your template and doesn't properly display the debug information.
So I had to first replace the file templates/jsn_kido2_pro/error.php with the file templates/protostar/error.php in order to display an error page with the correct information.
Thanks to the additional debug information, I was able to find that the error comes from a view override of the template with the file /templates/jsn_kido2_pro/html/com_content/article/default.php
I've renamed that file to deactivate the override and the the error was removed and HikaShop and the rest of your website seems to work fine.
So to me it looks like the problem is from your template and I don't see why the update of HikaShop lead to the error appearing as I don't see a link with HikaShop there.
I've installed the Business edition with the backend and FTP accesses you provided.
I did get the same error as you reported on your homepage.
The issue is that this error page is customized by your template and doesn't properly display the debug information.
So I had to first replace the file templates/jsn_kido2_pro/error.php with the file templates/protostar/error.php in order to display an error page with the correct information.
Thanks to the additional debug information, I was able to find that the error comes from a view override of the template with the file /templates/jsn_kido2_pro/html/com_content/article/default.php
I've renamed that file to deactivate the override and the the error was removed and HikaShop and the rest of your website seems to work fine.
So to me it looks like the problem is from your template and I don't see why the update of HikaShop lead to the error appearing as I don't see a link with HikaShop there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #328400
by jes060
Replied by jes060 on topic Error message, site does not work after installation of Hikashop business
This is great news. I choose this template because it was mentioned on your site and should be Hikashop competible. I already asked the guys from joomlashine, the producer of the template, and they said it had nothing to do with the template.
I will inform the accordingly, I am very happy this seems to be solved. Thanks again.
Jos
I will inform the accordingly, I am very happy this seems to be solved. Thanks again.
Jos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds