- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
Restricting a shipping method to country - I cant see my zone in restrictions
- tomphillipspcs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 7 months ago #330464
by tomphillipspcs
Restricting a shipping method to country - I cant see my zone in restrictions was created by tomphillipspcs
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
Restricting a shipping method to country - I seem to have run into problems
So my "Europe" shipping option seems to be available to select even if you put USA as your address - I have looked at the ZONES option in the shipping method restrictions but I can't see the "shipping zone" (EU shipping zone I created ) I wish to restrict it to - see screenshot.
Where am I going wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
Restricting a shipping method to country - I seem to have run into problems
So my "Europe" shipping option seems to be available to select even if you put USA as your address - I have looked at the ZONES option in the shipping method restrictions but I can't see the "shipping zone" (EU shipping zone I created ) I wish to restrict it to - see screenshot.
Where am I going wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #330471
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Restricting a shipping method to country - I cant see my zone in restrictions
Hi,
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of your shipping zone in the System>Zones menu ?
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of your shipping zone in the System>Zones menu ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tomphillipspcs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
5 years 7 months ago #330492
by tomphillipspcs
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #330514
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Restricting a shipping method to country - I cant see my zone in restrictions
Hello,
Actually, there is a good chance that in fact, your shipping zone is there but without its name, let's detail what we mean :
In your Screenshot you haven't fill the "Name in English", and this is the name use to display in your Zone tree.
A little like this previous idea, we invite you to fill as well these inputs "Code 2 letters" & "Code 3 letters" in order to avoid this kind of issue in other page or use.
Hope this will help you to solve your issue.
Regards
Actually, there is a good chance that in fact, your shipping zone is there but without its name, let's detail what we mean :
In your Screenshot you haven't fill the "Name in English", and this is the name use to display in your Zone tree.
A little like this previous idea, we invite you to fill as well these inputs "Code 2 letters" & "Code 3 letters" in order to avoid this kind of issue in other page or use.
Hope this will help you to solve your issue.
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds