- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Product Options with fees adding total price
5 years 6 months ago #330533
by bowlarama
Product Options with fees adding total price was created by bowlarama
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
ahwp.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 86.0 (64-bit)
I know you can create variants but I want something simple like
Size Sm add $2
Size Med add $4
Size Large add $6
Simple radio button or dropdown.
How can I do this.
When I do variants its like I have to create a bunch of possible combinations where as I just want to add prices to a product
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 86.0 (64-bit)
I know you can create variants but I want something simple like
Size Sm add $2
Size Med add $4
Size Large add $6
Simple radio button or dropdown.
How can I do this.
When I do variants its like I have to create a bunch of possible combinations where as I just want to add prices to a product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
5 years 6 months ago #330540
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Options with fees adding total price
Hello,
In that case what you want to use is product options, you'll just have to :
- Create an unpublished category via "Hikashop->Products->Categories"
- Create 3 products (SM / MED / LARGE) and add them in that unpublished category through their "category" options
- Use these products through the "Options" option of your product configuration page.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
In that case what you want to use is product options, you'll just have to :
- Create an unpublished category via "Hikashop->Products->Categories"
- Create 3 products (SM / MED / LARGE) and add them in that unpublished category through their "category" options
- Use these products through the "Options" option of your product configuration page.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds