- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 3
Deduct Inventory Upon Confirmed Status
- blueagle1829
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 5 months ago #332249
by blueagle1829
Deduct Inventory Upon Confirmed Status was created by blueagle1829
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.3
Hello. On my site, I'm trying to deduct the inventory only after the order has been paid. We only accept PayPal and I've never run into this issue before- but it was originally deducting inventory upon order creation. We then enabled the option in configuration that says "Update the product stock on confirmed status" (set to Yes) and now I don't think the inventory is being deducted at all.
Something someone can assist with?
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.3
Hello. On my site, I'm trying to deduct the inventory only after the order has been paid. We only accept PayPal and I've never run into this issue before- but it was originally deducting inventory upon order creation. We then enabled the option in configuration that says "Update the product stock on confirmed status" (set to Yes) and now I don't think the inventory is being deducted at all.
Something someone can assist with?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
5 years 5 months ago #332277
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Deduct Inventory Upon Confirmed Status
Hello,
Of course, can you check what's the status of your order where the stock should have been deduced via "Hikashop->System->Orders".
And check that this status is set at least as a confirmed status via "Hikashop->System->Order statuses".
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Of course, can you check what's the status of your order where the stock should have been deduced via "Hikashop->System->Orders".
And check that this status is set at least as a confirmed status via "Hikashop->System->Order statuses".
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds