- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 2
Too many redirects
- SISU2020378
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 5 months ago #332326
by SISU2020378
Too many redirects was created by SISU2020378
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla version, 3.9.26
I get the error message in Safari / iphone and Safari/mac: "can not open the page due to too many redirects". On pc and android it all goes well
I am working with Hika shop now, or is it realy a joomla issue? It is not only one page, the whole site will not open.
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla version, 3.9.26
I get the error message in Safari / iphone and Safari/mac: "can not open the page due to too many redirects". On pc and android it all goes well
I am working with Hika shop now, or is it realy a joomla issue? It is not only one page, the whole site will not open.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SISU2020378
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 2
5 years 5 months ago #332328
by SISU2020378
Replied by SISU2020378 on topic Too many redirects
I think I found the error. Joomla was installed with English by default. Recently I installed Norwegian and moved the default to that language. Now, when I moved it back, the safari could again condescend to show the page. Safari commits language imperialism. Sorry, apologizes for the inconvenience, but others may benefit from this information
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds