- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 3
Module Assignment Dropdown is blank
5 years 4 months ago #333340
by dean
Module Assignment Dropdown is blank was created by dean
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Menu Assignment
I am trying to configure which pages the shopping cart is displayed on and it is currently set to all. I want to modify that but when I click on the Module Assignment button that says "On all pages" the box is blank.
Toggle Selection, Clear Selection and Select All do not work. Click on them and there is no response.
User creds have been emailed.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Menu Assignment
I am trying to configure which pages the shopping cart is displayed on and it is currently set to all. I want to modify that but when I click on the Module Assignment button that says "On all pages" the box is blank.
Toggle Selection, Clear Selection and Select All do not work. Click on them and there is no response.
User creds have been emailed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago #333344
by dean
Replied by dean on topic Module Assignment Dropdown is blank
Further to the initial post, I can't select / deselect particular menus. It's either on every page, or no pages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago #333345
by dean
Replied by dean on topic Module Assignment Dropdown is blank
this one has been resolved - I chose another admin template and everything is now accessible
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 3 months ago #333351
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Module Assignment Dropdown is blank
Hi,
Yes, the backend of HikaShop has been made to work with the CSS and Javascript of the isis template.
It might work with other templates but it's likely to have conflicts here and there the further appart from isis your backend template is.
I would normally recommend to stick to the default template for the backend.
Yes, the backend of HikaShop has been made to work with the CSS and Javascript of the isis template.
It might work with other templates but it's likely to have conflicts here and there the further appart from isis your backend template is.
I would normally recommend to stick to the default template for the backend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds