- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
Cart requiring Login
- bruce@brucedill.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 11 months ago #336265
by bruce@brucedill.com
Cart requiring Login was created by bruce@brucedill.com
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
2022sscanational.com/index.php/home-page...c2hvcHBpbmctY2FydDI=
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3x
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I keep a message to login when I select shopping cart even though I have guest checkout selected. See attached.
I have cleared browser cache, system cache and site cache at the host.
Why am I getting this?
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3x
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I keep a message to login when I select shopping cart even though I have guest checkout selected. See attached.
I have cleared browser cache, system cache and site cache at the host.
Why am I getting this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 11 months ago #336266
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cart requiring Login
Hi,
That's because you're trying you access an area of your website which is only available to users with a user account.
It has nothing to do with the fact that the checkout is configured to only allow guest checkouts.
So the problem is with the settings of the menu item you're trying to access. Either this type of menu item is not available to users without a user account, or you've actually configured the "access level" setting of the menu item to be available only to "registered" users.
It seems that you're trying to access the cart area. I would recommend you to change the type of that menu item to "HikaShop checkout" and configure the "checkout workflow" of the HikaShop configuration to have the cart at the beginning. It will be one less step for the customer and thus it will be better to have more sales.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...eckout-workflow.html
That's because you're trying you access an area of your website which is only available to users with a user account.
It has nothing to do with the fact that the checkout is configured to only allow guest checkouts.
So the problem is with the settings of the menu item you're trying to access. Either this type of menu item is not available to users without a user account, or you've actually configured the "access level" setting of the menu item to be available only to "registered" users.
It seems that you're trying to access the cart area. I would recommend you to change the type of that menu item to "HikaShop checkout" and configure the "checkout workflow" of the HikaShop configuration to have the cart at the beginning. It will be one less step for the customer and thus it will be better to have more sales.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...eckout-workflow.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bruce@brucedill.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
4 years 11 months ago #336268
by bruce@brucedill.com
Replied by bruce@brucedill.com on topic Cart requiring Login
Perfect!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Bruce
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Bruce
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds