- Posts: 240
- Thank you received: 13
Updating problem
4 years 8 months ago #338685
by khashiz
Updating problem was created by khashiz
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi
unfortunatly due to massive changes I've made to core files, I can not update my hikashop to latest version
however, I really need that "PHP Code Mass Action" feature on my site ...
what should I do ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi
unfortunatly due to massive changes I've made to core files, I can not update my hikashop to latest version
however, I really need that "PHP Code Mass Action" feature on my site ...
what should I do ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 8 months ago #338691
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Updating problem
Hi,
The changes for that feature are in the file plugins/system/hikashopmassaction/hikashopmassaction.php
So you can download the install package of the latest version and replace that file with the file back/extensions/plg_system_hikashopmassaction/hikashopmassaction.php from the install package and you should be able to use that feature.
You can also manually add these translation keys as overrides:
The changes for that feature are in the file plugins/system/hikashopmassaction/hikashopmassaction.php
So you can download the install package of the latest version and replace that file with the file back/extensions/plg_system_hikashopmassaction/hikashopmassaction.php from the install package and you should be able to use that feature.
You can also manually add these translation keys as overrides:
Code:
ACTION_PHP_CODE_IS_WRONG="Action PHP code is wrong: %s"
RUN_PHP_CODE="Run PHP code"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 8 months ago #338716
by khashiz
Replied by khashiz on topic Updating problem
oh thanks alot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds