- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Breaking site
3 years 9 months ago #347878
by cr2
Breaking site was created by cr2
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi - I just upgraded to J4 and anytime I turn on a menu item that is using Hikashop - like listing a hikashop category it's breaking my site.
I'm also using Jevents. But I can't seem to add an event to the cart at all?
-- Joomla version -- : 4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi - I just upgraded to J4 and anytime I turn on a menu item that is using Hikashop - like listing a hikashop category it's breaking my site.
I'm also using Jevents. But I can't seem to add an event to the cart at all?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347887
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Breaking site
Hi,
You already posted a message about a fatal error message 2 days ago which was linked to an old version of an extension provided by JEvents:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/90...verything-broke.html
I answered you there that you need to update it.
Are you talking about the same error ?
Did you contact JEvents about it ?
If it's the same error message, I can't tell you more than what I tell you there.
If it's another error message, please provide it. Otherwise, I don't know what is the problem and thus I can't tell you what to do, especially since it's probably not an error in HikaShop but in something else integrating with HikaShop in some way.
You already posted a message about a fatal error message 2 days ago which was linked to an old version of an extension provided by JEvents:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/90...verything-broke.html
I answered you there that you need to update it.
Are you talking about the same error ?
Did you contact JEvents about it ?
If it's the same error message, I can't tell you more than what I tell you there.
If it's another error message, please provide it. Otherwise, I don't know what is the problem and thus I can't tell you what to do, especially since it's probably not an error in HikaShop but in something else integrating with HikaShop in some way.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds