- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Can't find HikaShop group plugin
3 years 5 months ago #351091
by RAYJ
Can't find HikaShop group plugin was created by RAYJ
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google
Hi,
I was just wondering, I'd like people to go inside a group after a purchase. Apparently there is a plugin name HikaShop group plugin.
Is that plugin on the starter pack or just in the commercial version ?
I can't find it and I don't know if that is normal, also I can't find a straight answer about which version this is available.
Thanks in advance,
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google
Hi,
I was just wondering, I'd like people to go inside a group after a purchase. Apparently there is a plugin name HikaShop group plugin.
Is that plugin on the starter pack or just in the commercial version ?
I can't find it and I don't know if that is normal, also I can't find a straight answer about which version this is available.
Thanks in advance,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 5 months ago #351092
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't find HikaShop group plugin
Hi,
This plugin is only available with the Business edition, so if you're using the Starter edition, it's normal you can't find it. You'll have to upgrade to be able to do that.
This plugin is only available with the Business edition, so if you're using the Starter edition, it's normal you can't find it. You'll have to upgrade to be able to do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds