- Posts: 173
- Thank you received: 8
Backend template not displaying properly for product display options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This sounds like you're missing the backend default CSS of HikaShop.
Go in the Hikashop configuration and under the Display tab, make sure that the "backend CSS" setting is set to "default". Based on your screenshot, it would seem it is set to "none".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Not sure how I managed to set that!
Only other major problem is the category listing images are left adjusted, but the associated products under the main product are centered...
Thanks
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry for this return but we aren't sure to understand your display issue, can you precise the idea trough a screenshot (with relative part red bordered)?
Awaiting your returns
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Have an issue with the bootstrapv2, have managed to upgrade to Joomla4 under a test environment, everything is working with the exception of the front end styling.
I'm using Template Creator CK and at first thought it was an issue with the Template being generated for Joomla4 so I CEd to have a look, and he said "I think that the problem is between Joomla4 + Bootstrap and Hikashop. As you can see, the problem (for the add to cart for example) is the same on Cassiopeia"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
By using your provided link we weren't able to see any display issue, can you confirm that your problem is solved?
We weren't able to see any display issue, sorry for this return.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
No, unfortunately it isn't solved.
I sent two attachments on my last email, screenshot8 is the one that is correct, i.e. input etc Screenshot9 is the one that isn't displaying properly.
Also under Joomla3 displaying the product category using thumbnail shows me a border, but under Joomla4 I have no border?
Here is a link for for the J4 and J3
www.thegoatcompany.co.uk/random-dyed-moh...gory_pathway-22.html
Joomla4 Version:
www.thegoatcompany.co.uk/joomla4/random-...gory_pathway-22.html
I've changed the background colour on the J4 version to an eggshell blue...
Thanks
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We will need these elements to try to better understand your root issue for both website :
- Url link to your backend access (administrator)
- Backend user references (with maximum Acl)
Use our Contact us form to provide these elements, and don't forget to add an Url link to this topic.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I process some tests in your website with Joomla4 and find something, see my screenshot :
It seems that your template have several style (2017 & 2021), we process some tests with the 2021 for the Joomla 4, and it seems that it's really more close that your wanted display.
Did you process some tests with the "Newskin-2021" ?
Maybe there are still some adjustments to proceed?
Awaiting your returns to progress on your subject.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't seem to be getting notifications of your replies!
That is a template modified under J3 and and not J4.
If I attempt to modify that template to J4 then it loses the formatting.
If you go in to Template Creator in Components for that template and set it to Jooomla4 it will lose the formatting.
This is the problem, can't modify my templates without breaking the template.
Thanks
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm sorry but I'm not sure to understand your message, did you mean that using (like shown in my screenshot) it break your display?
This would surprise me a little because during our tests the product page was almost like the Joomla3 version.
Can you be more specific in your feedback.
sorry for this return
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Newskin-2021 has not been modified under J4 since upgrading from J3, as with Newskin-2017, as soon as I make any changes the formatting goes from the input quantities etc
I'll re-generate it now and you'll see that it no longer longer looks the same...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We have now progress on the subject, and it seems that we have to work on this specific view.
In details, and especially for this configuration there are class that lacking for new bootstrap standards, and so we have to correct this.
On your side, we see a solution in order to fix this quickly on your side :
I added some Css command in a style_custom.css file.
On our side we will made some adjustments for your specific configuration to correct this in our futur release.
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Glad we got there in the end!
All the best
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Just noticed one issue that I'm a little confused by, if a variant is selected then the formatting for the button seems to go wrong?
Thanks
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We adjust the css command but we note that one of your display issue, in description precisely from main product to variant one your text seems to shift down.
After analyze, in your html the difference come from a <p> added by error for main product and not for variant version.
See my screenshot :
You have to edit the your relative view file to correct this.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.