Admin Dashboard Not Working
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 113.0.2
For quite some time the Hikashop admin dashboard has not been showing any data. Hadn't bothered with it, but now that I have my site fully update with Joomla, PHP, HikaShop, HikaSerial, etc, it would be nice to get that working. Is there some setting or plugin that needs to be activated for the dashboard to work?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The dashboard will take into account the orders which are in a status enabled under the "Statistics" column of the System>Order statuses menu. So please check there. You probably don't have any status enabled under that column, or the ones enabled are not used in your orders.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you do a screenshot of the System>Order statuses menu, a screenshot of the dashboard, and a screenshot of the orders listing (you can blur the personal informations there) ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks.
That's strange.
I guess we'll need a backend access in order to check things out further.
Could you provide an access via our contact form ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: Hi,
Thanks.
That's strange.
I guess we'll need a backend access in order to check things out further.
Could you provide an access via our contact form ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Email sent.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The backend URL doesn't work on your website:
i.imgur.com/bSwvkkp.png
I suppose you have some extra security mechanism.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: Hi,
The backend URL doesn't work on your website:
i.imgur.com/bSwvkkp.png
I suppose you have some extra security mechanism.
Forgot about the IP restriction. I have disabled that. Please try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Though, the invoice# was different than the order#. How to make these numbers be identical? It is rather confusing if they are different. Currently, both are set as {date format="y"}-{id size="6"}. It seems that I need to set invoice# to {order_id}. Or would it need to be {order_number}?
It would be nice to be able to suppress the invoice# from being displayed. We have no use for it, only order#.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can just use {order_number} in the "invoice number format" and it will use the same number.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: You can just use {order_number} in the "invoice number format" and it will use the same number.
Got it. Change made. Thanks!
I would like to make a feature request to be able to suppress the display of the invoice#.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We won't remove the display of the invoice number. That's a really important piece of information for most merchants.
However, if you want to remove it from somewhere, you can use a view override to hide it from there:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I forgot about being able to edit the views. I was able to suppress the invoice#. Thanks again for your help.nicolas wrote: We won't remove the display of the invoice number. That's a really important piece of information for most merchants.
However, if you want to remove it from somewhere, you can use a view override to hide it from there:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.