- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
How to install demo content after setup?
3 years 1 month ago #354340
by jgkiefer
How to install demo content after setup? was created by jgkiefer
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 4.7.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
I did not install the demo content when installing not thinking I needed it. How do I install the demo content now after setup? Thx.
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
I did not install the demo content when installing not thinking I needed it. How do I install the demo content now after setup? Thx.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 month ago #354342
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to install demo content after setup?
Hi,
Go to the URL administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=update&task=wizard of your website and you'll see the install wizard where you can activate the option for the demo data.
Go to the URL administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=update&task=wizard of your website and you'll see the install wizard where you can activate the option for the demo data.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 month ago #354343
by jgkiefer
Replied by jgkiefer on topic How to install demo content after setup?
That worked. Seems like there should be also an option to do this in configuration. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds