- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 9
Wishlist in the backend
- Leilahodgkins
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
2 years 7 months ago #359029
by Leilahodgkins
Wishlist in the backend was created by Leilahodgkins
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 5.0.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.2
Hi there,
I am asking this question for my client. We are using Hikashop Business to showcase his design work and using the Wishlist feature of Hikashop as a user's 'lightbox' where they can collect images they're interested in buying. The owner can also review what the User has saved by viewing the Wishlists in the admin site.
It seems that the way the wishlists are displayed in the back end has changed. My client says that they used to show the product image but now just display a bulleted list.
I like the list and think it works well!
However, I can also see my client's point of view - he's a visual person and is selling designs so having the image was helpful.
My question is: Is there a way that I can put the image into the back end Wishlist listing by using an override? And how easy or difficult do you think that would be?
Many thanks for your help.
Best wishes
Leila
-- Joomla version -- : 5.0.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.2
Hi there,
I am asking this question for my client. We are using Hikashop Business to showcase his design work and using the Wishlist feature of Hikashop as a user's 'lightbox' where they can collect images they're interested in buying. The owner can also review what the User has saved by viewing the Wishlists in the admin site.
It seems that the way the wishlists are displayed in the back end has changed. My client says that they used to show the product image but now just display a bulleted list.
I like the list and think it works well!
My question is: Is there a way that I can put the image into the back end Wishlist listing by using an override? And how easy or difficult do you think that would be?
Many thanks for your help.
Best wishes
Leila
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 7 months ago #359030
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wishlist in the backend
Hi,
That "products" column on the wishlists listing was added in HikaShop 5.0.0 with the line:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Before HikaShop 5.0.0, that column didn't exist at all. You had to open the details of the wishlist to see the products, and even there, the image is not displayed either, and that was never the case.
Adding the images of the products would be possible with a view override. However, it would require some custom development. It requires coding around 30 lines of code to do this.
If that's something you would like us to work on for you, that's possible. In that case, please request a quote via our contact form with a link to this thread for reference:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
He is wrong.My client says that they used to show the product image but now just display a bulleted list.
That "products" column on the wishlists listing was added in HikaShop 5.0.0 with the line:
of our changelog:We've added a new column "products" to the listing of carts and the listing of wishlists in the HikaShop backend.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Before HikaShop 5.0.0, that column didn't exist at all. You had to open the details of the wishlist to see the products, and even there, the image is not displayed either, and that was never the case.
Adding the images of the products would be possible with a view override. However, it would require some custom development. It requires coding around 30 lines of code to do this.
If that's something you would like us to work on for you, that's possible. In that case, please request a quote via our contact form with a link to this thread for reference:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leilahodgkins
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Leilahodgkins
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 9
2 years 7 months ago #359033
by Leilahodgkins
Replied by Leilahodgkins on topic Wishlist in the backend
Hi Nicolas
Thanks very much for your reply. I'm sorry I had to bother you, yes, the client must be mistaken.
I will ask if he would like some custom development and contact you as requested.
Best wishes
Leila
Thanks very much for your reply. I'm sorry I had to bother you, yes, the client must be mistaken.
I will ask if he would like some custom development and contact you as requested.
Best wishes
Leila
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds