- Posts: 465
- Thank you received: 19
Strips on characteristics
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
2 years 7 months ago #359606
by Reincidente
Strips on characteristics was created by Reincidente
Hi.
Is it possible to put strips with discounts on a product and be able to select which features to show?
Is it possible to put strips with discounts on a product and be able to select which features to show?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 7 months ago #359609
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Strips on characteristics
Hi,
I suppose that you're talking about badges, is that it ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...p-badge-listing.html
I suppose that you're talking about badges, is that it ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...p-badge-listing.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 465
- Thank you received: 19
2 years 7 months ago #359613
by Reincidente
Replied by Reincidente on topic Strips on characteristics
Yes, I do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds