- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 3
Payment Gatway
2 years 6 months ago #359993
by Uniweb
Payment Gatway was created by Uniweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4
-- PHP version -- : 8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi can you please help me with what is a good payment gatway for HikaShop for taking credit cards.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 4
-- PHP version -- : 8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi can you please help me with what is a good payment gatway for HikaShop for taking credit cards.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 6 months ago #359996
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment Gatway
Hi,
How about PayPal Checkout ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...alcheckout-form.html
Creating a PayPal account is easy, and you can accept credit cards on your website with it, like we do on our own website's checkout.
Plus, the plugin is free to use since it is included in HikaShop.
How about PayPal Checkout ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...alcheckout-form.html
Creating a PayPal account is easy, and you can accept credit cards on your website with it, like we do on our own website's checkout.
Plus, the plugin is free to use since it is included in HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 6 months ago #360004
by Uniweb
Replied by Uniweb on topic Payment Gatway
Hi
Thanks for all your help is there any other that are good, and how do i up HikaShop Starter: (5.0.3) - to - HikaShop Business = version (5.0.3)
Thanks
Thanks for all your help is there any other that are good, and how do i up HikaShop Starter: (5.0.3) - to - HikaShop Business = version (5.0.3)
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 6 months ago #360005
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment Gatway
Hi,
To upgrade to the Business edition, download the install package in the My account>My subscriptions menu on our website and then install it via the Joomla extensions installer interface. It will do the upgrade automatically.
Regarding other payment gateways, I think it depends where you are located.
In the USA, I would recommend Authorize.net.
In France, I would recommend the payment gateway of your bank.
In the UK, Worldpay or Stripe are well known, however I haven't used either myself.
To upgrade to the Business edition, download the install package in the My account>My subscriptions menu on our website and then install it via the Joomla extensions installer interface. It will do the upgrade automatically.
Regarding other payment gateways, I think it depends where you are located.
In the USA, I would recommend Authorize.net.
In France, I would recommend the payment gateway of your bank.
In the UK, Worldpay or Stripe are well known, however I haven't used either myself.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds