Skip to main content

Can not display in columns in categories

More
7 hours 19 minutes ago #100000021 by kimberley
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential 6.6.0 [2609231355] and Auction 6.0.4
-- Joomla version -- : 6.1.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.3.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 156.0

Hi Guys!

I think I have set up the component incorrectly as there is no way to get the products in the category to display in columns. They only stack no matter what configuration I try. 

I've checked the menus, the modules, looked in the category layout itself but no matter what, can not get them to display in any other configuration.

I have HikaAuction also installed - it's why we went with hikashop and I've looked there as well with no luck.

I've also tried using jplus.studio hscore which does allow them to be shown in a grid but there's no auction options so we lose that functionality.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 hours 30 minutes ago #100000022 by nicolas
Hi,

Your installation looks fine: the columns do work on your website. For example, the default products listing at /component/hikashop/product/listing shows your 4 auction items side by side on one row. HikaAuction does not change how listings are displayed either.

So it most likely comes from the settings of your "HikaShop menu for categories listing" menu item. On a categories listing menu item, the products you see after clicking a category use the options of its "Products Options" tab, not the ones of the categories tab:
- Go to Menus, open that menu item, and click on the "Products Options" tab.
- Set "Type of layout" to "Div" (the "List" and "Table" layouts always show one product per line).
- Set "Columns" to the number you want, 3 or 4 for example, and save.

That page you provided is only visible to logged in members, so I could not look at it directly. If the products still stack after that, could you give us a screenshot of the "Products Options" tab of that menu item, or a test member login in via our contact form ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum