Where are the Override Files for Views located?
15 years 7 months ago #7320
by hdracing
Where are the Override Files for Views located? was created by hdracing
Hi,
As the subject line states, where can I find the override files for all the various views? I would like to compare my changes to the original files without loosing any modifications that I've made.
Thanks,
Ed
As the subject line states, where can I find the override files for all the various views? I would like to compare my changes to the original files without loosing any modifications that I've made.
Thanks,
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7321
by seb
Replied by seb on topic Re: Where are the Override Files for Views located?
In your template directory template/html/com_hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7322
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where are the Override Files for Views located?
in the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop to be more precise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7324
by hdracing
Replied by hdracing on topic Re: Where are the Override Files for Views located?
Thanks Nicolas,
I hope you have plans to increase your staffing soon because when Hikashop becomes the defacto e-commerce component for Joomla, which I'm sure it will before too long,:woohoo: you will be swamped with dumb questions like mine and it will be difficult to maintain the excellent response times we currently enjoy!
Regards,
Ed
I hope you have plans to increase your staffing soon because when Hikashop becomes the defacto e-commerce component for Joomla, which I'm sure it will before too long,:woohoo: you will be swamped with dumb questions like mine and it will be difficult to maintain the excellent response times we currently enjoy!
Regards,
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7327
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where are the Override Files for Views located?
If more people use it, we should get more sales and thus we should be able to increase our staff as well
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7329
by hdracing
Replied by hdracing on topic Re: Where are the Override Files for Views located?
I think the first two parts to that equation are a No-Brainer! (As those of us on this side of the pond might say)
Ed
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds