Skip to main content

Not add items in the cart - Joomla 1.6

More
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #8929 by Gonzalez Villoria
Hi, I have installed hikashop essential in Joomla 1.6 everything works fine, but when I activate the plugin system, language filter does not add items in the cart. This only happens in Safari and Chrome, it appears "the cart is empty. "

I use a yootheme template: yoo_symphony

Please I need help.
Thanks.
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by Gonzalez Villoria.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8945 by nicolas
We have that plugin published on our joomla 1.6 test websites and the "add to cart" button is working. Could you give a link to your website ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8978 by Gonzalez Villoria

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8998 by nicolas
Could you replace the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/cart.php by the one in the archive enclosed and try again ?

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #9007 by Gonzalez Villoria
Hello, now works in safari, but in chrome add the product to the cart and displays the login screen a few seconds and then redirects to a blank screen with a field on the registration form.
attached screenshots.
I work with mac, this morning prove in chrome on windows
Thank you for responding so quickly.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #9012 by nicolas
I think that this is caused by your template which uses jquery without adding the noConflict code:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=283215

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #9041 by Gonzalez Villoria
Thanks, you were right, the problem was the jquery, looking for forums I found a quick solution using a plugin.

tushev.org/products/jqueryintegrator

Thank you very much
;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #9045 by luciomonter
Thanks Nicolas! the file solved for me too, and I was having same bug also on Internet Explorer
Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum