Not add items in the cart - Joomla 1.6
- Gonzalez Villoria
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #8929
by Gonzalez Villoria
Not add items in the cart - Joomla 1.6 was created by Gonzalez Villoria
Hi, I have installed hikashop essential in Joomla 1.6 everything works fine, but when I activate the plugin system, language filter does not add items in the cart. This only happens in Safari and Chrome, it appears "the cart is empty. "
I use a yootheme template: yoo_symphony
Please I need help.
Thanks.
I use a yootheme template: yoo_symphony
Please I need help.
Thanks.
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by Gonzalez Villoria.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8945
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Not add items in the cart - Joomla 1.6
We have that plugin published on our joomla 1.6 test websites and the "add to cart" button is working. Could you give a link to your website ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Gonzalez Villoria
-
Topic Author
- Offline
15 years 7 months ago #8978
by Gonzalez Villoria
Replied by Gonzalez Villoria on topic Re: Not add items in the cart - Joomla 1.6
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8998
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Not add items in the cart - Joomla 1.6
Could you replace the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/cart.php by the one in the archive enclosed and try again ?
This attachment is hidden for guests.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Gonzalez Villoria
-
Topic Author
- Offline
15 years 7 months ago #9007
by Gonzalez Villoria
Replied by Gonzalez Villoria on topic Re: Not add items in the cart - Joomla 1.6
Hello, now works in safari, but in chrome add the product to the cart and displays the login screen a few seconds and then redirects to a blank screen with a field on the registration form.
attached screenshots.
I work with mac, this morning prove in chrome on windows
Thank you for responding so quickly.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
attached screenshots.
I work with mac, this morning prove in chrome on windows
Thank you for responding so quickly.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9012
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Not add items in the cart - Joomla 1.6
I think that this is caused by your template which uses jquery without adding the noConflict code:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=283215
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=283215
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Gonzalez Villoria
-
Topic Author
- Offline
15 years 7 months ago #9041
by Gonzalez Villoria
Replied by Gonzalez Villoria on topic Re: Not add items in the cart - Joomla 1.6
Thanks, you were right, the problem was the jquery, looking for forums I found a quick solution using a plugin.
tushev.org/products/jqueryintegrator
Thank you very much
tushev.org/products/jqueryintegrator
Thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago #9045
by luciomonter
Replied by luciomonter on topic Re: Not add items in the cart - Joomla 1.6
Thanks Nicolas! the file solved for me too, and I was having same bug also on Internet Explorer
Cheers
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds