- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 4
Products and own characteristics
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #22412
by maxgag51
Products and own characteristics was created by maxgag51
Hi Nicolas, I have a new problem.
I added the characteristics to products of my customer; of course, because it's a shoes brand, I added the numbers.
Well when Hika shows products, without any choice, appears this!
Isn't Ok.
Also, if I change measure, Hika shows a photo smaller ! .
The cart is correct. .
If I change the characteristics like this: ,
I get this:
This isn't good.
and cart is like this:
I would this, on the page products
and this on the page cart
Is't possible! How?
Thanks in advance
Massimo
I added the characteristics to products of my customer; of course, because it's a shoes brand, I added the numbers.
Well when Hika shows products, without any choice, appears this!
Isn't Ok.
Also, if I change measure, Hika shows a photo smaller ! .
The cart is correct. .
If I change the characteristics like this: ,
I get this:
This isn't good.
and cart is like this:
I would this, on the page products
and this on the page cart
Is't possible! How?
Thanks in advance
Massimo
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by maxgag51. Reason: images not correct
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #22420
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products and own characteristics
You need to keep that option turned on. Also, if you don't want to show the size on the product name on the product page, you need to edit the file show of the view product like that:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/forum/2-gene...-the-cart-.html#9818
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/forum/2-gene...-the-cart-.html#9818
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #22543
by maxgag51
Replied by maxgag51 on topic Re: Products and own characteristics
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by maxgag51. Reason: images not correct
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #22561
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products and own characteristics
Could you give the URL of that page ?
It's because you're missing some CSS but I can't tell precisely what without seeing the page with my browser.
It's because you're missing some CSS but I can't tell precisely what without seeing the page with my browser.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #22640
by maxgag51
Replied by maxgag51 on topic Re: Products and own characteristics
www.inabox.it/gt
(the site is still in production).
Choice english language, shop on line, spring/summer, Alice (is only model with measures, at the moment).
I set width thumbnail to 300, this is correct for product list and first product page.
Don't works correctly if you change the measures.
If you want go to admin panel this is to access:
Choice english language, shop on line, spring/summer, Alice (is only model with measures, at the moment).
I set width thumbnail to 300, this is correct for product list and first product page.
Don't works correctly if you change the measures.
If you want go to admin panel this is to access:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #22646
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products and own characteristics
Please try to add such CSS code:
.hikashop_product_main_image_thumb img{
height: 300px !important;
width: 492px !important;
}
.hikashop_product_main_image_thumb img{
height: 300px !important;
width: 492px !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #22653
by maxgag51
Replied by maxgag51 on topic Re: Products and own characteristics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds