- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Product administration page not displaying
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #27989
by mathos00
Product administration page not displaying was created by mathos00
Hello,
My Hikashop Essential is working great so far, both backend and frontend, but I can't seem to solve one problem: the product administration page is not working (not really displaying).
Attached is the image of what I get when I select Hikashop->Products from the backend.
All other admin pages are fine, such as Hikashop->Configuration, Hikashop->Categories, etc.
Have enabled Joomla debug mode, and am getting no error messages.
Thanks for any help!
My Hikashop Essential is working great so far, both backend and frontend, but I can't seem to solve one problem: the product administration page is not working (not really displaying).
Attached is the image of what I get when I select Hikashop->Products from the backend.
All other admin pages are fine, such as Hikashop->Configuration, Hikashop->Categories, etc.
Have enabled Joomla debug mode, and am getting no error messages.
Thanks for any help!
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by mathos00.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27995
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product administration page not displaying
Hi,
Please download again the install package from our website (in your order details ) and install it over your current version.
That should fix the problem.
Please download again the install package from our website (in your order details ) and install it over your current version.
That should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds