- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
affiliates clicks appear twice.
14 years 8 months ago #35337
by chocovo
affiliates clicks appear twice. was created by chocovo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35366
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: affiliates clicks appear twice.
Hi,
We don't have that problem on our end.
What link do you give your users ? Do you use a specific SEF extension ?
If could be that if you give them unSEFed URLs and that you activated an option of your SEF system to auto redirect to SEFed URLs when unSEFed URLs are used, that would in fact trigger the URL twice and thus it would be recorded twice.
We don't have that problem on our end.
What link do you give your users ? Do you use a specific SEF extension ?
If could be that if you give them unSEFed URLs and that you activated an option of your SEF system to auto redirect to SEFed URLs when unSEFed URLs are used, that would in fact trigger the URL twice and thus it would be recorded twice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35386
by chocovo
Replied by chocovo on topic Re: affiliates clicks appear twice.
Hello Nicolas,
I think I don't have anything strange on my site.
Can it happen because my site work without "www"? I don't think but I have no idea why does it happen.
Thanks for the support.
I think I don't have anything strange on my site.
simply hikashop links like this: mysite.es/shop.html?partner_id=37What link do you give your users ?
I use the default joomla 1.7 sefurl. (see image attached)Do you use a specific SEF extension ?
Can it happen because my site work without "www"? I don't think but I have no idea why does it happen.
Thanks for the support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #35418
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: affiliates clicks appear twice.
Hi,
Yes, it could happen because of the www. If you give for example the www URL and that the htaccess redirects to the non www URL, the click would be counted twice.
Yes, it could happen because of the www. If you give for example the www URL and that the htaccess redirects to the non www URL, the click would be counted twice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds