Skip to main content

affiliates clicks appear twice.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35337 by chocovo
Hello,

In the affiliate section, all the clicks appear twice.
You can see it on the image attached.

Some idea why does it happen? and how can it be solved?

Thanks for the support.
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35366 by nicolas
Hi,

We don't have that problem on our end.
What link do you give your users ? Do you use a specific SEF extension ?
If could be that if you give them unSEFed URLs and that you activated an option of your SEF system to auto redirect to SEFed URLs when unSEFed URLs are used, that would in fact trigger the URL twice and thus it would be recorded twice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35386 by chocovo
Hello Nicolas,

I think I don't have anything strange on my site.

What link do you give your users ?

simply hikashop links like this: mysite.es/shop.html?partner_id=37

Do you use a specific SEF extension ?

I use the default joomla 1.7 sefurl. (see image attached)

Can it happen because my site work without "www"? I don't think but I have no idea why does it happen.

Thanks for the support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35418 by nicolas
Hi,

Yes, it could happen because of the www. If you give for example the www URL and that the htaccess redirects to the non www URL, the click would be counted twice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum