Skip to main content

Products not showing up under category listings..

More
14 years 8 months ago #36743 by kfwebtech
check out www.changeitback2012.com/store .

You can see the cart module on left but no products show on right. Please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #36832 by nicolas
I just checked your website and I can see your products. Did you found the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #36840 by kfwebtech
Yes they are there now. but not how I had them. They were left aligned and didnt have the options button. Did I change something? I also want to put 3 products in a row instead of up and down. Can you help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #36982 by nicolas
You should go in the menu Display->Content modules and edit the module of the id 134.
There you will find the options of your products listing and you will be able to change the layout and the number of columns.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum