- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Products not showing up under category listings..
14 years 8 months ago #36743
by kfwebtech
Products not showing up under category listings.. was created by kfwebtech
check out
www.changeitback2012.com/store
.
You can see the cart module on left but no products show on right. Please help!
You can see the cart module on left but no products show on right. Please help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36832
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products not showing up under category listings..
I just checked your website and I can see your products. Did you found the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36840
by kfwebtech
Replied by kfwebtech on topic Re: Products not showing up under category listings..
Yes they are there now. but not how I had them. They were left aligned and didnt have the options button. Did I change something? I also want to put 3 products in a row instead of up and down. Can you help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36982
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products not showing up under category listings..
You should go in the menu Display->Content modules and edit the module of the id 134.
There you will find the options of your products listing and you will be able to change the layout and the number of columns.
There you will find the options of your products listing and you will be able to change the layout and the number of columns.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds