Skip to main content

remove hikashop-menu-for-module-95 from URL

More
14 years 7 months ago #40728 by fit
I imagine this should be pretty strightforward but cannot find a solution anywhere!

I setup a hikashop caetgories content module which is my the menu. When you click into the categories "hikashop-menu-for-module-95" appears in the URL as below.

www...com/hikashop-menu-for-module-95/category/13-boots.html

is there anyway to change 'hikashop-menu-for-module-95' and 'category' to something else?

Thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #40926 by nicolas
Sure. Go in the menu Display->Content menus. There, edit the menu called "HikaShop menu for module 95" and change its alias.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #41020 by fit
See that's is the strange thing, as when I go to Display -> Content Menus it is not there... can I edit this in mySQL?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #41021 by nicolas
That's indeed strange. It should be in the table jos_menu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #41032 by fit
that did the trick. Thanks Nicolas for the super fast and helpful support :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum