Skip to main content

Product description not accessable

More
14 years 7 months ago #40970 by chasbagley
Hello,
I know this is a simple adjustment somewhere.
But I cannot get a product page to link to the product picture or title for anything.
guidelineusa.com/shop/rods/lecie
Although the product shows up under the category, there is no way to show the product information.
Please help.
Thanks,
Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #40973 by nicolas
Go in the menus Display->Content menus/modules, edit all your products listing menus and modules and make sure that the option "link to product page" is turned on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #40981 by chasbagley
Good Morning Nicolas,
SHazammm! Thanks for the quick fix, I love this component.
Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum