- Posts: 423
- Thank you received: 36
NOT open Zone in browser IE
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #41143
by lhumdin
NOT open Zone in browser IE was created by lhumdin
NOT open Zone in browser IE
IE not open dropdown zone
Chrome and firefox it ok
why IE not show dropdown menu zone
help me please
my site www.mom2kiddy.com
IE not open dropdown zone
Chrome and firefox it ok
why IE not show dropdown menu zone
help me please
my site www.mom2kiddy.com
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by lhumdin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41324
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: NOT open Zone in browser IE
Hi,
I just tested on your website with IE and I can see the state dropdown properly.
Could you double check that you still have the problem ?
I just tested on your website with IE and I can see the state dropdown properly.
Could you double check that you still have the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #41353
by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic Re: NOT open Zone in browser IE
I have such a problem caused by seo sh404sf.
I was so close to it.
I found a new problem from another in the checkout section of the display by setting it to display the products and click checkout.
url is an error, language, and the display of the link to the product.
I solved the problem. Turn off the display of the image, making the checkout. The basket is a good url and checkout.
Why so much a bug, it made me not buy hikashop.
I was so close to it.
I found a new problem from another in the checkout section of the display by setting it to display the products and click checkout.
url is an error, language, and the display of the link to the product.
I solved the problem. Turn off the display of the image, making the checkout. The basket is a good url and checkout.
Why so much a bug, it made me not buy hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds