Skip to main content

NOT open Zone in browser IE

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #41143 by lhumdin
NOT open Zone in browser IE

IE not open dropdown zone

Chrome and firefox it ok

why IE not show dropdown menu zone

help me please

my site www.mom2kiddy.com
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by lhumdin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #41324 by nicolas
Hi,

I just tested on your website with IE and I can see the state dropdown properly.

Could you double check that you still have the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #41353 by lhumdin
I have such a problem caused by seo sh404sf.
I was so close to it.

I found a new problem from another in the checkout section of the display by setting it to display the products and click checkout.
url is an error, language, and the display of the link to the product.

I solved the problem. Turn off the display of the image, making the checkout. The basket is a good url and checkout.

Why so much a bug, it made ​​me not buy hikashop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum