Skip to main content

Pagination is creating stacked divs

More
14 years 7 months ago #41403 by Avantisis
Hi Hikashoppers I have been able to find the correct documentation to resolve the following issue. The pagination on my product list page is showing up vertically instead of displaying in line. My css appears to be the same as in the Hikashop demo so I'm wondering how to fix this issue. Please see screen shot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #41557 by Avantisis
Ok so I fixed it by floating the divs to the left and adding a left margin to the result div.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #41586 by nicolas
It's probably your template CSS which was doing that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #41597 by Avantisis
Yeah I think you're right Nicholas I have a feeling there is a css reset somewhere in there that is effecting Divs in the component module. It's a Rocketheme template. Anyways I figured that out for now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum