- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
How to remove tax for line items in emails
- arashsayadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #50691
by arashsayadi
How to remove tax for line items in emails was created by arashsayadi
Hi there,
I'm trying to change all emails sent out so that each line item shows only the price of the item, EXCLUDING tax. Currently, all emails show the line item with tax already included. I've tried changing the System > Configuration > Display page's Show Taxed Prices to NO with the Detailed Tax Display set to both Yes and No. None of these seem to change the calculations in the emails.
I get the feeling I have to change it in the Emails. Where would I make the change and what should I change?
Thanks in advance.
I'm trying to change all emails sent out so that each line item shows only the price of the item, EXCLUDING tax. Currently, all emails show the line item with tax already included. I've tried changing the System > Configuration > Display page's Show Taxed Prices to NO with the Detailed Tax Display set to both Yes and No. None of these seem to change the calculations in the emails.
I get the feeling I have to change it in the Emails. Where would I make the change and what should I change?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50768
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to remove tax for line items in emails
Hi,
We'll have a centralized option for that in the next version (in all the editions), in 2 weeks approximately.
Until then, you will have to edit the emails via the menu System->Emails (business edition only) and change the code to display the price without the taxes:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/37429...uding-tax-in-it.html
We'll have a centralized option for that in the next version (in all the editions), in 2 weeks approximately.
Until then, you will have to edit the emails via the menu System->Emails (business edition only) and change the code to display the price without the taxes:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/37429...uding-tax-in-it.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- arashsayadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #52824
by arashsayadi
Replied by arashsayadi on topic Re: How to remove tax for line items in emails
Where can I make the change in the new version?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52908
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to remove tax for line items in emails
In the Display tab of the configuration you have an option "Display taxed prices" that you can change and which is global to emails and views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- arashsayadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #53009
by arashsayadi
Replied by arashsayadi on topic Re: How to remove tax for line items in emails
EXCELLENT! As always, you ROCK!!! That worked beautifully.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds