- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
SAMPLE Data or QuickStart Needed
14 years 2 months ago #57744
by azpayelbd
SAMPLE Data or QuickStart Needed was created by azpayelbd
I am using Joomla 2.5 and Hikashop Starter Edition. I just tried to purchase the hikashop. But before purchasing I want to test this. But, I saw there is no Sample Data.
I need a sample data for My JOOMLA 2.5 ... Please upload a SampleData file ...
I downloaded the above link. But this is not for Joomla 2.5
Please ... please ... please ... upload Sample Data or Quick Start ...
My main problem is I am not able to create "Featured Menu" .... and unable to understand to creating other types of modules ....
thanks a lot ...
azpayelbd at gmail dot com
I need a sample data for My JOOMLA 2.5 ... Please upload a SampleData file ...
I downloaded the above link. But this is not for Joomla 2.5
Please ... please ... please ... upload Sample Data or Quick Start ...
My main problem is I am not able to create "Featured Menu" .... and unable to understand to creating other types of modules ....
thanks a lot ...
azpayelbd at gmail dot com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57748
by azpayelbd
Replied by azpayelbd on topic Re: SAMPLE Data or QuickStart Needed
I have purchased HIKASHOP Business Edition ... But unable to find out any sample data or quickstart ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57763
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: SAMPLE Data or QuickStart Needed
Hi,
We have some tutorials available in the documentation for beginners:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...first-test-sale.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
We have some tutorials available in the documentation for beginners:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...first-test-sale.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds