Skip to main content

Show taxed prices - Display Both alter format

More
14 years 2 months ago #57914 by gphood
I have my Hikashop cart just about how I want it, but I would like to alter the way that the taxed and untaxed prices are displayed.

Currently they are as follows :

£ 594.00 (£ 495.00 excl VAT)

I would like to change this formatting around to the following :

£ 495 (£ 594.00 incl VAT)

Can you advise which PHP file this formatting is applied in so I can manually amend the output myself please?

Thanks a lot

Grant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57928 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

You'll probably find your answer there .

To do that, you will have to edit the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and change the code there to what you want as there is not option for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57948 by gphood

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello,

You'll probably find your answer there .

To do that, you will have to edit the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and change the code there to what you want as there is not option for that.


Thanks Mohamed - the listing_price view file was the one I was looking for. I've worked through the file, worked out which lines display what and then reconfigure them to the layout I was after.

Much appreciated :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum