- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Error in the product vote section
14 years 2 months ago #58371
by mattsee4d
Error in the product vote section was created by mattsee4d
Selecting "Vote only" in Vote configuration section I get the error under the product(see attached image). Selecting any other value the eg. vote and comment works OK. Any suggestions?
Thank you and br.
Matt
Thank you and br.
Matt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58455
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Error in the product vote section
Hi mattsee4d,
To correct this error, you can edit this file and put:
Before the "{" which precedes.
To correct this error, you can edit this file and put:
Code:
$row->comment_to_show = $i;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58530
by mattsee4d
Replied by mattsee4d on topic Re: Error in the product vote section
Hello,
In the file in the 130th row there is already this line of code:
"$row->comment_to_show = $i;"
I am not a coder, developer. I have basics skills to know what to look and where to look in case of errors, but I can not code. The code your gave me is already there. As mentioned below, the error shows only if the vote only value "Nothing" and "Vote only" is selected in "Vote" configuration section under "Choose which module you want to enable".
Secondly I don't want to modify much code manually since this can cause problems at upgrade, right?
Please advise further.
Thank you and Best regards
Matt
In the file in the 130th row there is already this line of code:
"$row->comment_to_show = $i;"
I am not a coder, developer. I have basics skills to know what to look and where to look in case of errors, but I can not code. The code your gave me is already there. As mentioned below, the error shows only if the vote only value "Nothing" and "Vote only" is selected in "Vote" configuration section under "Choose which module you want to enable".
Secondly I don't want to modify much code manually since this can cause problems at upgrade, right?
Please advise further.
Thank you and Best regards
Matt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58582
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Error in the product vote section
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds