- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Stock level not displayed on productpage
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
How can I show the stock level on my productpage in Hikashop?
I've set the quantity to 1 for a product but it doesn't shows on the productpage.
Isn't this something that should been showed automatic?
The code that decides what should been showed on the productpage have I figured out should be this part:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
You'll maybe find your answer there :
If you entered a quantity for your product, it should appear automatically on the product page along with the add to cart button. If you don't have the add to cart button, that would explain that you don't see the stock.
If you don't see the add to cart button, it's probably because you activated the "catalogue mode" option or deactivated the option "Display 'Add to cart' button" option in the Display tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
I'll look into the Config-tab to see if I missed something...
EDIT:
I've added a image of the configuration and productpage for the show of stocklevel for a product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
/
EDIT
\
Can you tell me if you have the line :
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Isn't that right way to do it?
EDIT:
I've got this line:
NO_STOCK="Inte i lager"
X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK="%s produkter i lager"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you :
- Save your "show_default" and "quantity" file of your "product" view
- Use the Remove customization button for each file
and tell me if it works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Do you have variants for this product ?
If yes, you have do edit the quantity of the variants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
WhatSave your "show_default" and "quantity" file of your "product" view
- Use the Remove customization button for each file
Do you mean if I can save the files under "Display -> Views"?
So if I got a product Porsche 911 and several variants like 911 Turbo, 911 Targa, 911 Carrera and put 1 as quantity for 911 Turbo but nothing for the other variants, the stock level(quantity) for 911 Turbo isn't shown on the productpage?Do you have variants for this product ?
If yes, you have do edit the quantity of the variants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
If yes, can you make a save of this 2 files and use the Remove customization button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Where/What is the "Remove customization button"?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/60204...n-stock-problem.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
nicolas wrote: I suppose that you solved your problem:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/60204...n-stock-problem.html
Yes i did.
Thx for the great shop!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Now I've look into it again and I could display stocklevel on productpage but if there are just 1 product i can't order more than just 1. Even if there just 1 in stocklevel i would like to have the possibility to order more than 1!
What setting should i change for this situation?
And if there is 0 in stocklevel the textfield for number of products to order isn't displayed!
I want to have the possibility to order even if there is 0 in stocklevel.
What setting should I change for this situation?
/Micke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Micke_skane
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.